• Your festival passes and parking passes. You can print your passes out at home to bring them, or you can show them to us on your phone. #GoGreen
• ID and any medical documentation, in case of emergency.
• Beach umbrella or small shade tent, if you’d like. These will be allowed behind a line on the main stage field.
• Small folding beach chairs — low-backed chairs only, under 30”.
• Blanket for seating. Maximum, 8’ x 10’
• Rain gear, just in case
• Bug spray
• Refillable water bottle. Lots of fresh water is available on site.
• Hat or bandana for sun protection
• Sunglasses. Guaranteed, you’ll want them at sundown.
• Earplugs, just in case
• Camera: Polaroid, SLR, point and shoot, pocket and phone cameras for personal use. Please leave detachable lenses at home. Thank you!
• Your love of music, sense of humor, patience with your fellow humans
• Single use water bottles
• Weapons of any kind
• Outside Food & Beverages
• Alcohol [Beer and wine are available at the festival.]
• Glass containers
• Illegal substances
•Hover boards or other motorized vehicles
• Drones or other flying objects
• Pets [Only service animals, trained to assist an individual with a disability, are allowed.]
• Camping or pop-up tents, Small shade tents and umbrellas are allowed behind the marked tent and umbrella line on the main stage field.
Children 10 years and under who come with an adult get free admission to the festival.
No pets or animals of any kind are allowed on the festival grounds or in the parking lots. Service animals, trained to assist an individual with a disability, are allowed. Emotional support animals (ESA) are not service animals and are not allowed. Once more for emphasis: Do NOT leave animals in your car.
First of all, please carpool! It helps dramatically to expedite the entrancing and exiting. And please be aware that it can take anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes to exit festival lots, so plan ahead and have patience.
On-site paid parking is available. You can purchase in advance with your tickets or at the gate.
NOTE: Parking for accessibility is always available near the front gate of the festival with a placard.
From Interstate 91 take VT Exit 1 to VT Rte 5 South. Follow US-5 South 1.4 mi & turn right on Guilford Center Rd for 1.7 mi and turn left onto Weatherhead Hollow Rd for 1.3 mi and the Fairgrounds will be on your left.
From Rte 9 East or West Follow US-5 South 1.4 mi & turn right on Guilford Center Rd for 1.7 mi and turn left onto Weatherhead Hollow Rd for 1.3 mi and the Fairgrounds will be on your left.